- Large diameter rollers for high rolling capacity.
- Exclusive instant release rollers, for instant removal of stones and straw from rollers.
- Rollers are removable in 10 minutes on most units.
- Heavy welded plate frame eliminates vibration from mill.
- Rollers can be regrooved up to 5 times at our Plant.
- Roller mills are available in electric or P.T.O. drives.
- Rollers can be mounted on mix mills.
- Designed and manufactured to meet the economic and functional requirements of farmers, ranchers and other users.
- 11-inch diameter rolls in 8 sizes: 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, & 30-inch width.
- Rugged, compact design suited for installation where automation is desired.
- Heavy duty frame, shafts and sealed bearings.
Electric Motor Requirements
- 4" Roller - 1.5 to 3 H.P.
- 6" Roller - 2 to 3 H.P.
- 8" Roller - 3 to 5 H.P.
- 12" Roller - 7.5 H.P.
- 16" Roller - 10 H.P.
- For best results, operating speed should be approximately 450 rpm, NEVER over 500.
- All parts available at all times.
- Repairs and regrooving for all makes of roller mills.
- Replacement rollers for most machines available.
- Wheeled undercarriage.
- Motor mounts for electric motor.
- Power-take-off for 6, 8, 12, and 16-inch machines.
- 12' x 6" or 7" auger (complete, or discharge pan for own auger).